Carefully crafted and negotiated business agreements are essential to success in today’s business environment. In our litigious society, the failure to fully review and comprehend the financial structures, terms and obligations under contracts can result in costly and time-consuming problems between your organization and its customers, vendors, suppliers and employees.
The contracts and business transactions attorneys at HHDU provide skilled counsel in a broad range of business transaction matters to individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations and other profit and non-profit organizations.
Our attorneys are members of the Corporate Counsel, Business Litigation and Commercial Law sections of the Dallas Bar Association. We draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements, including buy/sell agreements, construction contracts, shareholder agreements, options agreements, subscription agreements, consulting agreements and agreements involving life insurance, health care and physicians practice groups.
We also provide legal transaction services, including:
- Formation of joint ventures, partnerships, limited partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and professional associations
- Commercial real estate
- Private placements for equity, debt and hybrid structures
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases
- Financing and debt restructuring
- Employment agreements
- Business plans, documentation and counseling
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securitizations and tax-driven transactions