Manufacturers face many challenges from environmental issues and regulations to labor and employment contracts and disputes. The needs are also significant for contracts with partners, suppliers and customers to avoid any misinterpretation. HHDU covers the legal needs of manufacturers with experienced counsel that anticipates needs and averts lawsuits.
Manufacturers’ legal issues often include:
- Commercial real estate purchases or leases
- Contracts and business transactions
- Entity structuring and restructuring
- Trademark and copyright licensing
- Trademark and copyright infringement
Manufacturing covers a wide range of companies. Our attorneys get to know your specific business and recommend areas where we can add value based on our experience. We draw on the firm’s body of knowledge of many industries to give you the best representation possible.