From initial start-up to alcohol licensing and employee issues, operating a restaurant or hotel often requires experienced legal counsel. At Hiersche, Hayward, Drakeley & Urbach, P.C., we provide a range of legal services to support clients in the hotel and restaurant industry, as well as supplies and vendors to these businesses. Lawsuits against your restaurant or hotel can cripple your finances and endanger future operations. We help you protect your business with defense in personal injury, negligence or other cases.
Our restaurant, hospitality and food distribution business law services include:
- Business formations
- Entity governance – choosing the appropriate business entity
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment law – employee handbooks and non-compete agreements
- Restaurant leases
- Personal injury defense
- Tax litigation and related matters
- Intellectual property – trademark and copyright matters
- Land development – planning, zoning and title work
- Financing – loan documents, negotiations and construction loan documents
- Alcohol license matters – dram shop laws and liability avoidance
- Dispute resolution – partnership disputes and litigation
HHDU works with the various Texas administrative agencies you need for compliance and licensing matters. We have the experience and resources necessary to support restaurants and hotels in ongoing legal issues.