Video game and other software industries are in a constant state of evolution due to an extremely competitive environment. You need an attorney who knows your business and stays on top of the regulations for licensing, intellectual property and related matters. We understand that intellectual property is at the heart of your business; it’s what defines you and drives your revenue. Be sure that you are protected with the trademarks and copyrights you need to preserve this most vital investment.
Software and video game companies often need these areas of law:
- Business start-up, entity selection
- Video game development and distribution agreements
- Software maintenance agreements
- Technology and license agreements
- Copyright protection
- Trademark protection
- Intellectual property infringement litigation
- Amicus Curiae Briefs on First Amendment and the video game industry
The firm’s attorneys work with several software and video game companies. We make it our business to stay current on the issues facing this unique industry. Our understanding of your business needs and the rapidly occurring changes in your market demand that your legal needs are met with insights and strategies that are fresh and relevant.